Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

yesterday was my first mother's day, and it was perfect! my fabulous husband woke me up with lemon blueberry pancakes and freshly squeezed oj. what a guy!!

when we got to the hospital i saw that brooklyn had made me a card! she made a hand print into a flower and wrote me a little note. sweet girl! the highlight of my day: brooklyn ate full feedings!!! if she can continue to eat well and gain weight without any tube feedings then she can come home soon!! here's to hoping.

here are some pictures from our day together:





2 comments:

  1. She is perfect!! Hi Brooklyn!

    PS good thing that was fresh squeezed oj!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly (and hubby!),

    We are so glad you got to spend a wonderful mother's day with your little angel! We've followed Brooklyn's story (and continue to), and can't believe what a little, or, BIG lady she's turned in to! We're so happy for you both...

    Go Brooklyn, Go!!!

    -Rebecca & Ben ("proposal" pictures couple)

    ReplyDelete