Thursday, March 26, 2009

Binkies, bottles, and monkeys galore

Here are some random pictures of Brooklyn from the past few days. First up we have Brooklyn and her favorite new monkey blankie. I recently designed the cd artwork for an awesome folk musician, Sierra, and she was sweet enough to get B this great blanket. It's already a favorite.


Some may call this baby torture, but we prefer to call it "fun with hand socks"!

Here's Brooklyn's weight (left) and length (other left) percentile charts I promised to post before. As you can see, in week 35 there is a HUGE jump. Somebody had a busy week of growing.

Brooklyn started trying to feed from a bottle the other day. Here's me giving the little lady 5cc's of the good stuff. Thankfully this picture is in B&W because about 30 seconds later, Brooklyn decided to stop breathing and turned a not-so-flattering shade of blue! She's new to this whole suck-swallow-breathe thing, but she's a quick learner.

Here Brooklyn dons a Lisa Addleman original hat complete with this spring's latest binky fashion.

4 comments:

  1. I love the hat! She is very stylish already. I can't believe how chubby she has gotten. So adorable! She looks like she in enjoying the binky too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful photos and updates, Brooklyn(and "rents"). It is so encouraging to see how well you are doing!! We all love you already! Now to meet you- can I visit in the week ahead? Where can I find you? And, what days/times work best? Please send you response to meghoward@usa.com.

    You go girl! God bless you all~ Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the hat!! double chins... LOLL... I have no idea where those originate??
    Love you guys xoxox
    Erin

    ReplyDelete