Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our Photos

After 8 LONG days, I finally have my computer back! Thankfully I did not ruin the hard drive and was able to recover all Brooklyn's photos and videos. So the first thing I did last night was back up all our photos online to Picasa. All B's pictures are now online here: http://picasaweb.google.com/sean.d.lorenz

I'll post a new video soon because Brooklyn is so fun and lively these days. Also, B is now at 5 lb. 6 oz. and took 25cc from a bottle yesterday! That's almost half her feeding. The goal is to have Brooklyn eat two ounces from her bottle without spelling (i.e. turning blue and refusing to breathe).

5 comments:

  1. You guys are so strong! Very inspiring! I'm so happy to hear Brooklyn is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following along since the very beginning, but I forgot how positively tiny Brooklyn was! What an amazing three months; what an amazing little girl. And beautiful, to boot! So glad all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean and Kelly,

    We just heard about Brooklyn, and we could not be more thrilled for you that she is getting SO STRONG! What a miracle! I just looked through the blog, and I'm amazed at what you have been through. We will keep you in our prayers. What a testimony to our amazing God and his wisdom. Wow. Still blown away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, I would like to meet you and Brooklyn again if I could before you go home.I will be at BIDMC the next two Fridays.
    I have followed many stories of babies at risk and this has been one of the most glorious examples of God's Hand at work.
    Love and Continued Pray
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow- just looked at your newest photos. She's a full sized baby now! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete