Tuesday, January 11, 2011

whoa....

Those of you who know me are probably aware of my skeptical nature when it comes to things like prayer or pinning things on God that are probably just good ole-fashioned coincidence or probability. That said, I do indeed believe prayer matters and does make a difference! Well, as much as I would like to raise a furrowed brow at the following story it is hard to deny that something bigger was afoot. So here is what happened.

Last night at around 5:30am I woke up in a panic. I felt an urgency to plead the case of our little unborn son, asking God for some sort of miracle to keep Soren inside his momma for at least another day. Well, it turns out that I wasn't the only one waking up at around 5:30. Kelly received a number of calls/emails/texts from several people saying that prayers were being beamed across the universe at the same time. I know of four people woken up at around the same time. Crazy, huh? I don't know what was happening to our little boy at 5:30am, but I bet there was some kooky stuff going on in that tummy!

1 comment: