Monday, April 4, 2011

daddy's little girl

anyone who knows me knows i am a daddy's girl. my father is my best friend, always has been, always will be. i have a special place in my heart for daddy's and their daughters. so when i see my husband with our daughter, i melt. i am so grateful that i married him - not only because of how much i love and adore him - but also because of the incredible father he is to our beautiful little girl. she will grow up knowing how she should be treated by men because of his love for her. what a gift.





1 comment:

  1. Brought tears to my eyes. Love your comments and these beautiful pictures . Even though we do not see you guys very often, it is such a huge blessing to have this connection. Thanks for posting this for us.
    Love you all,
    Aunt Shelly

    ReplyDelete