Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Beautiful.

Our little nugget, Brooklyn Naim Lorenz, turned one year old today! Attempting to know what to write requires a mental trip back in time to what is now a quick-paced blur of the most terrifying and exhilarating moments of our lives. Our former 24-weeker is a miracle. Of this I have no doubt. God has blessed us with a feisty, healthy, sweet little girl that gets cuter every day. Rather than blather on in words, I will let Kelly's photos of the past year tell the story! The slideshow is a bit over 11 minutes long, but we think it's worth it; just tell your boss you'll get to those T.P.S. reports in, oh, about 15 minutes.

Enjoy: http://klimagery.com/bnlfirstyear/



4 comments:

  1. It is amazing.

    Happy birthday Brooklyn. You have changed our lives forever.

    Riley is proud to be your best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a beautiful life. I am so happy the story of your baby's early birth has had such a wonderful turnout. Thank you for sharing her with us. And happy birthday little B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely breathtaking. What an amazing journey she has had and you have had this year. She is truly a miracle, and one of the happiest looking babies I have ever seen. I am overcome with thanksgiving and awe. - andrea hatton

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have felt privileged to share this incredible journey thru Grandma Sharon and from reading this blog. I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the most precious lil girl I've ever seen and to her mommy and daddy too. I'm so happy Grandma got to share your special day with you. I wish I could see you in person. My mom was a resident at WH, but sadly she died a week ago today so I won't see Sharon much any more except for bingo night. Are you familiar with the Duggar family? I ask because their 19th baby was born 25 weeks early and only weighed 1#,6. oz much like Brooklyn. I hope they have the same happy outcome as you did. ((HUGS)) and xxxxx to Brooklyn.

    ReplyDelete