Saturday, October 3, 2009

Italia

Here are some videos of Brooklyn's first trip abroad to Italy. B did AMAZING on the plane and was the best little traveler for the entire trip. The last few days she told us, "OKAY, I have had enough of this living outta bags stuff" and wanted to go home. We concurred. 9 days in a foreign land is about 2 days too many while traveling with a very patient five month old baby. B is a trooper.

First up, lunch in Rome.

Wine in Rome from Sean Lorenz on Vimeo.



Finding baby food in Italy? Not so much. Luckily, Kelly is the master of invention and found a good use for the blenders in just about every bar we visited.

Baby Food - Travel Style from Sean Lorenz on Vimeo.



The primary reason for our trip to Italy was for Kelly to photograph the wedding of my fellow colleagues (and chums) at CNS: Max and Heather (now known as the Versaces). We got to know their families a little better during the trip...especially Max's mom who is a trip. For instance, we didn't put socks on Brooklyn's feet because it was about 80 degrees outside. This did not please Mamma Versace. Note the constant of covering of our poor sock-less baby's feet. By the way, this was taken at a farmhouse in Tuscany with a beautiful view of the countryside. Did I mention that I love Italy?

Mamma Versace from Sean Lorenz on Vimeo.



Brooklyn congratulates the newlyweds. I promise that the lifting of B onto the ledge is not as Michael Jackson-esque as it looks! I promise!

The Versaces! from Sean Lorenz on Vimeo.



Our pediatrician, Dr. Maypole, gave the thumbs up for Brooklyn to try some gelato. SO...while in Siena (our favorite city that we visited), B got her first taste of heaven in icy, sugared form.

Gelato, naturalmente. from Sean Lorenz on Vimeo.



Lastly, the most relaxing leg of the trip was in Florence where we stayed in the nicest hotel I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. If you ever visit Florence, stay in the Hotel Villa la Verdetta. For serious. Oh, and B turned 5 months old here!

Five Months in Firenze from Sean Lorenz on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I looove these! Way to go, Brooklyn-the-World-Traveler! I am not going to show these to Riley. I don't want her begging for Gelato until she is big and strong like Brooklyn! PS I love the stroller! Where did you get it! It's super cute and I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete