Monday, June 8, 2009

ROAD TRIP!!!

With Kelly having a rough pregnancy and an even more eventful post-pregnancy, we haven't had a relaxing day outside the city in almost a year. So, Kelly had the wonderful idea of taking B on her first road trip -- to Crane Beach in Ipswich! It was an absolutely perfect day. Brooklyn absolutely LOVED the ocean. We mark "love" in B terms by the length of uninterrupted sleep and number of spontaneous grins. Here are a few shots from the parking lot (since I forgot to actually take the camera down to the beach with us...oops).

Brooklyn says, "Mom, I will get my revenge for you making me wear this stupid hat.

Chillin' in the MINI, cruisin' for fellas.

"Take me home. Place is dead anyhow."

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I am amazed everytime I see her picture at how much she has grown and how far she has come! She is such a fighter... all the way to the end.

    She is looking great in that mini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shirt!!!! So happy for you guys that you had a beach trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom is a resident at Wood Haven where your mom works and she's kept me up-to-date on Brooklyn from her birth. I wish I'd known about this blog a lot earlier, but I got all caught up with it in a couple hours after Sharon gave me the right URL, and now I can read it regularly. I don't have to tell you what a MIRACLE from God Brooklyn is, but SHE IS and a most ADORABLE one at that. I hope she can still wear the bathing suit Grandma got her. ((HUGS)) and kisses ((xxxx)) from me to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey...i bought her that hat (jk) xoxo

    - mel

    ReplyDelete